31. If I were in your shoes[处在某人的位置].(如果我是你的话。)

32. Over my dead body!(休想)

33. It'll come to me.(我会想起来的。)

34. I will play it by ear[见机行事;临时现做].(我会见机行事的;到时候再说。)

35. Let's talk over coffee.(我们边喝边谈。)

36. Take it easy.(轻松一点;别紧张;放松放松;再见。)

[这是美国人最喜欢说的话,也可作离别用语。}

37. Let's give him a big hand.(让我们热烈鼓掌。)

38. As far as I'm concerned.(就我而言。)

39. I'm up to my ears[忙得不可开交;深陷于某事物中] in work.(我忙死了。)

40. You can't do this to me.(你不能这么对我。)

41. Just to be on the safe side. (为了安全起见。)

42. It's been a long time.(好久不见了。)

43. It's about time.(时间差不多了。)

44. I can't imagine why.(我想不通为什么。)

45. That's really something.(真了不起。)

46. Excuse me for a moment.(失陪一会儿。)

47. I'm dying[很想] to see you.(我真想见你。)

48. I'm flattered.(过奖了。)

49. You can never tell.(不知道/谁也没把握。)

50. I won't buy[相信;接受] you story.(我不信你那一套。)

51. It hurts like hell!(疼死啦!)

52. It can't be helped.(无能为力。)

53. Sorry to bother you.(抱歉打扰你。[事前])

Sorry to have bothered you.(抱歉打扰你。[事后])

54. Stay out of this matter, please.(请别管这事。)

55. I'll make it up to you.(我会赔偿的。)

56. I'm very / really / terribly / awfully / extremely sorry.(十分抱歉)

上一页
下一页
阅读全文