All the animals are gathered in the forest. There is going to be a dance contest to pick the king.

一天森林里所有的动物都聚集在一起。他们想通过一场跳舞比赛来挑选‘森林之王’。

Fox: Everyone gets a chance to dance. The best dancer will become the king.

狐狸:每个人都有跳舞的机会,谁的舞跳得最好,谁就可以当上‘森林之王’。

Rabbit: Who will be the judge?

兔子:谁来做裁判呢?

Fox: All of us, of course. We will pick the best dancer.

狐狸:当然使我们大家啦。我们要选出跳舞跳得最好的动物。

Bear: That sounds interesting. I hope I get picked. I want to become the king.

熊:听上去蛮有意思的。我希望我能被选上。我想当‘森林之王’。

Rabbit: Not a chance! You’re a terrible dancer. I saw you dance before. Forget it.

兔子:别做梦了!你的舞跳得糟透了。我见过你跳舞,你算了吧!

Bear: Oh, yeah! Well, you’ll be surprised. I have been practicing.

熊:是吗?那一会大吃一惊的。我一直在练习。

Rabbit: Okay. We’ll see about that later.

兔子:好吧,我们等着瞧。

Fox: Quiet, ladies and gentlemen! Everybody ready? Let’s start then. Mr. Duck, you go first. Go ahead. Dance!

狐狸:大家安静!女士们,先生们!大家都准备好了吗?我们开始啦!鸭子先生,你先来。请上台来跳舞!

Duck: Okay. Let’s go!

鸭子:好啦,我开始跳啦!

Mr. Duck dances to the disco. He shakes his bottom from left to right. It looks so funny. All the animals laugh. 鸭子先生跳的是迪斯科。他左右摇摆着屁股。样子看上去滑稽极了。所有的动物都哈哈大笑。

下一页
阅读全文