1. My family ____ a big family. My family ____all here.
A. is, is B. are, are C. is, are D. are, is
2. This is __________.
A. a picture of family B. a picture of my family C. a family’s picture D. a family of my picture
3. Let’s __________ good friends.
A. be B. are C. is D. am
4. Is she your aunt? Yes, __________.
A. she’s B. her is C. she is D. he is
5. Are __________ coats yours? Yes, they are .
A. they B. these C. this D. there
6. Is that __________ uncle? No, it isn’t
A. he B. she C. her D. hers
7. Mrs. Green is __________ grandmother.
A. Jim and Kate B. Jim and Kate’s C. Jim’s and Kate’s D. Jim and Kates’
8. Do you know the name _____Mr. Green’s son?
A. in B. of C. on D. or
9. __________ the great photo of your family.
A. thank for B. Thanks for C. Thank for D. thanks for
10. Are those your friends? __________.
A. Yes, they’re B. No, they are C. Yes, they are D. Yes, those are
1. These are ( he ) brothers.
2. That is ( she ) sister.
3. Lily is ( Lucy ) sister.
4. Tom, this is ( me ) cousin, Mary.
5. Now (her parent) are in America.
6. Those ( child ) are ( I ) father’s students.
7. Do you know ( it ) name?
8. Mike and Tom ( be ) friends.
9. Thanks for helping ( I ).
10. (Ann安)mother is (we) teacher.