1. （ ）He likes English and history , ________he doesn't like maths.
2. （ ）She has a son________ a daughter -----i know her children . They are very nice.
3. （ ）I have ________ uncle. He has ________ useful book .
4. （ ）It's great to ________you .
5. （ ）________does your father look like ?---He is tall and thin.
6. （ ）Do you enjoy ________pop music ?---Yes, I do.
7. （ ）Most students ________playing computer games.
8. （ ）Can you tell me ________you came here ?--We came here by air.
9. （ ）What language can you ________?---English and French.
10. （ ）The teachers in our school are________to us .
11. （ ）He is Chinese. He comes ________China.
12. （ ）______ do you clean your flat?--Once a week.
13. （ ）What does your brother do ?-- He _______ an architect in London.
14. （ ）Tom is ill at home, ______ he can't go to school.
15. （ ）I get up ______ 6 every day.
16. （ ）Wendy is quite different ________ from others.
17. （ ）Candy's hair is ________longer than ________.
18. （ ）Bad luck,I _______ English exam！
19. （ ）I have tow cats , one is yellow and ______ is white.
20. （ ）I ____ a good time and I felt very happy last night.
21. （ ）_____ your parents and brother work in your business?--Yes , they ___.
22. （ ）Oh,what a ________ lecture！I really get ________ with it.
23. （ ）Yao Ming plays ________ best in China.
24. （ ）Some young people usually ______ a night club.
25. （ ）How do you go to school ,Jenny?I go there ___________
26. （ ）Why are you so happy ? Because there ______a sports meeting in our school next week.
27. （ ）Gary always __________ TV on Saturday evening .
28. （ ）The girl ______ does exercises , so she gets sick easily.
29. （ ）What _______you , Jack? Somebody stole my pencil box.
30. （ ）He said that he saw three _______ talking in the office.
31. （ ）When he got home , he found his wallet______
32. （ ）Mary never argues _________ anyone ________ any problem in her class.
33. （ ）Yesterday a man stole a bag ___________ a shop.
34. （ ）The football match was very _______ yesterday,so many people were____.
35. （ ）I often see Tom ______ basketball with his friend.
36. （ ）This car is too expensive . I don't have ________
37. （ ）A few days ago , my family and I ______ the Happy Valley in Shenzhen.
38. （ ）Who can ________ the difference between the twins ?
39. （ ）How many _______ can you drink ? Only one.
40. （ ）I got full marks！ __________
41. （ ）They have ________
42. （ ）May I go to the cinema, Mum ? Certainly . But you____ be back by 11 o'clock.
43. （ ）Tom bought three __________.
44. （ ）There are _____ chapters in this textbook. _______ chapter is the most important.
45. （ ）Of all the stories , the first story is ___________
46. （ ）I watch TV _______ Thursday evening .
47. （ ）She has read English for ______
48. （ ）The man is not so ________ as his teacher .
49. （ ）__________ has he worked there ? For six years.
50. （ ）My favorite hobby is____chess.
One night, a thief broke in to a n old man's house. He 51 a noise and woke up the old man and his wife. The husband told his 52 to be silent, while he said loudly, "my dear, these days thieves are__53 . If they take__54_their clothes and put them on the table, people in the room will fall asleep and __55_wake up." When the thief _56_this, he took off his clothes__57_ and was ready to work.
At this _58_, the husband suddenly shouted in a loud voice. "Stop thief！ Stop thief！" The thief was very frightened. He ran away as _59___he could and__60__his clothes on the table.
Joan is an American girl. She lives in China now. She is in my class. Her parents work in China, too, but her brother works in the U.S.A. He often writes letters to them. Joan likes Chinese class very much, and likes speaking Chines with us after class. Her father teaches us English well. We all like his class. On Sundays,Joan goes to the People's Park with her father and mother. Sometimes she goes shopping with her mother. They like the Chinese food very much. It's a happy family.
（ ）61 Joan is from_______.
（ ）62 Joan likes speaking ____withe us after class.
（ ）63 Joan's _______is an English teacher.
（ ）64 How often does Joan go to the shop?
（ ）65 Which is not wrong?
It is the first day of school Li Ping wants to go back to school. He wants to see his friends. He wants to meet his teachers. He gets up early in the morning. He washes and eats his breakfast. Then the rides his bike to school. He sees his friends in school. He plays with them happily. Then the bell rings. Everyone runs to the classroom. Li Ping meets his new teacher. Her name is Zhao Ling. She teaches them Chinese this term. Li Ping likes Miss Zhao. He thinks she is a nice teacher.
（ ）66 It is the first day of_____________.
（ ）67 Li Ping wants to_____________.
（ ）68 Li Ping goes to school__________.
（ ）69 The bell rings. Everyone runs________.
（ ）70 Li Ping's new teacher is ________.
It is the last day of May today. It is Grandma's birthday. Father, mother and I go to see her,.
She lives with my uncle in a village not too far away. Early in the morning we buy a birthday cake and some fruit and go to her home by bus.
Grandma and uncle are very glad to see us. We give the presents to Grandma and say,"Happy birthday to you！" She is very happy. Then we sit down to talk. Uncle goes to prepare to lunch. The meal is very nice. We all enjoy it very much. At 4 o'clock, we say goodbye to them and go back home.\
（ ）71 Grandma's birthday is____.
（ ）72 Grandma lives _______.
（ ）73 What do we buy for Grandma's birthday?
（ ）74 We ______ with Grandma in her house.
（ ）75 Which sentence is not correct?
In England, people don't usually talk much. You can go on a bus, or in a train, and every one sits looking out of the window. Often they read. They read books and papers, but they don't talk much. When you meet English people, the often talk about one thing, the weather. So when you meet somebody in England, you can say, "Nice weather for the time of year！" "But it was a little cold yesterday," somebody may answer,"But it got warmer later," you can say.
Talk like this, and the English will think, "How friendly you are！"
（ ）76 English people often_____on a bus.
（ ）77 When you meet English people, talk like this:
（ ）78 If you talk with the English people about the weather, they will think_____.
（ ）79 English people always hope the weather will get______.
（ ）80 People in_______don't usually talk much.
A:Hey, Cathy. How about going with me to buy some clothes?
C:OK！ 81________ because it will rain this afternoon.
A:Where shall we go?
C:What about that department store next to the Shangrila Hotel?
A:I think it's too expensive. 82________
C:OK！ I didn't know about it. I'm interested to see what clothes they have.
C:I think you should buy some skirts and blouses for spring.www-2-1-cnjy-com
A:I need some. 84________
C:Many of your clothes are dark, so Why don't you choose some bright colors?
A:I agree. Hey, it's already 3:00 pm. 85________ .