老鼠嫁女儿(English story)

(他想要将他的女儿嫁给世界上最伟大的人)

But, who was the greatest person in the world?

(但是,谁是世界上最伟大的人呢?)

Oh! The sun! He must be the greatest person in the world.

(啊!是太阳!他一定是世界上最伟大的人)

The mouse father went to talk to the sun.

(老鼠爸爸就去找太阳说话)

“Hello! Mr. Sun. I know you are the greatest person in the world.

(哈啰!太阳先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人)

Would you marry my daughter?”

(你愿意娶我的女儿吗?)

“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the cloud.

(什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是云)

If he comes out, I’ll be covered.”

(只要他一出现,我就被遮住了)

The mouse father went to talk to the cloud.

(老鼠爸爸就去找云)

“Hello! Mr. Cloud. I know you are the greatest person in the world.

(哈啰!云先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人)

Would you marry my daughter?”

(你愿意娶我的女儿吗?)

“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the wind.

(什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是风)

If he comes out, I’ll be blown away.”

(只要他一出现,我就被吹的远远的)

The mouse father went to talk to the wind.

(老鼠爸爸就去找风)

“Hello! Mr. Wind. I know you are the greatest person in the world.

(哈啰!风先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人)

下一页
阅读全文