1. Where's the bag?
A. It's in the car. B. They are here. C. There are. D. Here are.
2. What's this in English? _____ a jeep.
A. This is B. That's C. It's D. it is
3. What's that man?
A. He's my brother. B. Yes，he is. C. She's a teacher. D. He's a teacher.
4. It's _____ my new car.
A. / B. a C. is D. isn't
5. ____ a cat.
A. This B. This's C. This is D. That
6. Look ____ the nice car.
A. to B. and C. at D. in
7. It's nine o'clock. I must ______.
A. go home B. go to home C. to go home D. go the home
8. _____ you see the blackboard?
A. Do B. Are C. Is D. Can
9. Please give ____ a cup of tea.
A. she B. he C. I D. him
10. It's time ____ play games.
A. in B. on C. for D. to
11. The man _______ the photo is my father.
A. in B. on the C. in the D. under
12. _____ name is Mike.
A. I B. My C. Me D. mine
13. Who is the _____? He is my uncle.
A. boy B. man C. woman D. girl
14. _____ you like this jacket?
A. Are B. Do C. Can D. What
15. ______ is my umbrella? It's over there.
A. Where B. What C. Whose D. how
16. What's that ____ English?
A. for B. in C. on D. under
17. Look! The cat is _______.
A. walk B. run C. ran D. running
18. Whose gloves are they? ____ my _____.
A. It's，mother's B. They're，mother's C. They're，mother D. It's，mother
19. The boys are from Tokyo. They are ______.
A. China B. English C. Japanese D. Chinese
20. There are _____ on the table.
A. two bottles of milk B. two bottles milk C. two bottles of milks D. two bottle of milk
21. “Can I help you?”“I'd like ______ bags of rice. ”
A. some B. a C. little D. one
22. “What would you like?”“I'd like _____ to eat.”
A. something B. apple C. meat D. some orange
23. Look! Some meat ____ in the box. Some apples _____ in the basket.
A. are，are B. is，is C. are，is D. is，are
24. I would like ________.
A. some banana B. eat some bananas C. some bananas eat D. some bananas
25. Please give me two bottles of _______.
A. milk B. waters C. milks D. oranges
26. Well，would you like _____ to drink?
A. some thing B. anything C. some things D. something
27. ____ would you like _____ breakfast?
A. What，with B. What，for C. What，at D. How，for
28. I want some
A. meats B. waters C. cakes D. breads
29. What about __________?
A. something to eat B. to eat something C. something eat D. eat something
30. “Do you want _____ orange?”“No，I'd like _____ bottle of orange.”
A. a，an B. an，an C. the，an D. an，a
Jack is a teacher of English. He is not young，but he is not old. He has a round
face and black hair. He is tall. There are fifty students in his class. They all like him.
Now it's in the afternoon. Look，some students are working in the classroom.
Jack is there，too. He is helping them to study English. He is a good teacher，and he is
a good friend of them all.
1. What does Jack do?
A. He is a worker. B. He is a teacher. C. He is a doctor. D. He's a nurse.
2. What colour is his hair?
A. It's black. B. His heir is white. C. It is brown. D. He has yellow hair.
3. How many students are there in his class?
A. There are fifteen students in his class. B. There's fifty. C. He has fifty. D. There're fifty in it.
4. Jack is a good teacher，isn't he?
A. Yes，he isn't. B. No，he is. C. Yes，he's. D. Yes，he is.
5. What are the students doing in the classroom?
A. They are walking there. B. They are doing their lessons. C. They are helping their teacher. D. They are good friends of Jack.