Module 9: Unit 1: What happened to you?
Unit 2: I bumped my head.
happen 发生 put放置 ride 骑 thirsty 渴的
watermelon西瓜 knee 膝盖 cut 砍 finger 手指
短语：fell off （fall off） on the bike
句型：What happened to you?
Yesterday Sam and I went for a bike ride.
I went to the park. I ran for the bus. Then I fell over.
We were hungry and thirsty.
（1）am 和is在一般过去时中变为was。（was not=wasn’t）
（3）带有was或were的句子，其否定、疑问的变化和is, am, are一样，即否定句在was或were后加not，一般疑问句把was或were调到句首。
否定句：didn’t +动词原形，如：Jim didn’t go home yesterday.
如：Did Jim go home yesterday?
如：What did Jim do yesterday?
如：Who went home yesterday?
1. 一般在动词末尾加-ed，如：pull-pulled, cook-cooked
am, is-was, are-were, do-did, see-saw, say-said, give-gave, get-got, go-went, come-came, have-had, eat-ate, take-took, run-ran, sing-sang, put-put, make-made, read-read, write-wrote, draw-drew, drink-drank, fly-flew, ride-rode, speak-spoke, sweep-swept, swim-swam, sit-sat
is\am_________ fly_______ plant________ are ________
drink_________ play_______ go________ make ________
does_________ dance________ worry________ ask _____
taste_________ eat__________ draw________ put ______
throw________ kick_________ pass_______ do ________
1. I _______ at school just now.
2. He ________ at the camp last week.
3. We ________ students two years ago.
4. They ________ on the farm a moment ago.
5. Yang Ling ________ eleven years old last year.
6. There ________ an apple on the plate yesterday.
7. There ________ some milk in the fridge on Sunday.
8. The mobile phone ____ on the sofa yesterday evening.
1. was 2. was 3. were 4. were 5. was 6. was 7. was 8. was
1. It was exciting.
It wasn’t exciting. Was it exciting? Yes, it was. No, it wasn’t.
2. All the students were very excited.
All the students weren’t very excited.
Were all the students very excited?
Yes, they were. No, they weren’t
3. They were in his pocket.
They weren’t in his pocket.
Were they in his pocket?
Yes, they were. No, they weren’t.
1. I ______ an English teacher now.
2. She _______ happy yesterday.
3. They _______ glad to see each other last month.
4. Helen and Nancy ________ good friends.
5. The little dog _____ two years old this year.
6. Look, there ________ lots of grapes here.
7. There ________ a sign on the chair on Monday.
8. Today ____ the second of June. Yesterday ____ the first of June. It ___ Children’s Day. All the students _____ very excited.
1. am 2. was 3. were 4. were
5. is 6. are 7. was 8. was; was; was; were
1. There was a car in front of the house just now.
There wasn’t a car in front of the house just now.
Was there a car in front of the house just now?
Yes, there was. No, there wasn’t
1. My story-book was at the side of the watch just now.
2. Their coats were at the bedroom last week.
3. There were two birds in the garden a moment ago.
1. It ______ （be） Ben’s birthday last Friday.
2. We all ______ （have） a good time last night.
3. He ________ （jump） high on last Sports Day.
4. Helen ________ （milk） a cow on Friday.
5. She likes _______ newspapers, but she _______ a book yesterday. （read）
6. He _______ football now, but they _______ basketball just now. （play）
7. Jim’s mother ______ （plant） trees just now.
8. ___ they ____ （sweep） the floor on Sunday? No, they ____.
9. I _____ （watch） a cartoon on Monday.
10. We ________ （go） to school on Sunday.
1. It _____ （be） the 2nd of November yesterday.
Mr. White ________ （go） to his office by car.
2. Gao Shan ________ （put） the book on his head a moment ago.
3. Don’t ______ the house. Mum _______ it yesterday. （clean）
4. What ____ you ____ just now? I ____ some housework. （do）
5. They ________ （make） a kite a week ago.
6. I want to ______ apples. But my dad _____ all of them last month. （pick）
7. _______ he _____ the flowers this morning? Yes, he _____. （water）
8. She ____ （be） a pretty girl. Look, she _____ （dance） Chinese dances.
9. The students often _________ （draw） some pictures in the art room.
10.What ______ Mike do on the farm? He ________ cows. （milk）
1. It was （be） Ben’s birthday last Friday.
2. We all had （have） a good time last night.
3. He jumped （jump） high on last Sports Day.
4. Helen milked （milk） a cow on Friday.
5. She likes reading newspapers, but she read a book yesterday. （read）
6. He is playing football now, but they played basketball just now. （play）
7. Jim’s mother planted （plant） trees just now.
8. Did they sweep （sweep） the floor on Sunday? No, they didn’t.
9. I watched （watch） a cartoon on Monday.
10. We went （go） to school on Sunday.
We went to see a film last Friday.
He came over his friends last Mid-autumn Festival, didn’t he?
What did you do last Children’s Day? We visited the zoo.
Where were you last week? We were at the school.
1. It was （be） the 2nd of November yesterday.
Mr. White went （go） to his office by car.
2. Gao Shan put （put） the book on his head a moment ago.
3. Don’t clean the house. Mum cleaned it yesterday. （clean）
4. What did you do just now? I did some housework. （do）
5. They made （make） a kite a week ago.
6. I want to pick apples. But my dad picked all of them last month. （pick）
7. Did he water the flowers this morning? Yes, he did. （water）
8. She is （be） a pretty girl. Look, she is dancing （dance） Chinese dances.
9. The students often draw （draw） some pictures in the art room.
10.What did Mike do on the farm? He milked cows. （milk）
His friend is looking after his brother.
We didn’t see the match of dragon boats last year.
Did he play the violin in the music class, didn’t he?