1. My father has a lot of friends because he is always kind _________ others.
A.to B.with C.at D.for
2. She_________ angry with me.
A.never B.usually C.usually is D.is never
3. I looked for my key everywhere, but couldn’t _________ it.
A.look B.find out C.find D.found
4. How are we going to get _________ there?.
A.to B./ C.at D.in
5. My sister usually spends many hours_________ her homework .
A.do B.doing C.to do D.does
6. I’ll see you when I finish _________ my housework.
A.to do B.doing C.do D.did
7. My family _________ our holidays in Guangzhou last year.
A.cost B.took C.spent D.paid
8. I left for Beijing_________ a cold morning .
A.at B.on C.in D.for
9. Because I was ill yesterday, _________ I stayed at home.
A.so B.for C.but D./
10. Open Day is the day_________ parents visit the school.
A.who B.which C.when D.whose
There’s 1_ apple tree behind Dick’s house.Dick isnear the tree.There are some apples 2 _ the tree.Dick is looking 3 _ the apples.They are big and red.Dick is hungry.He wants to 4 _ an apple.Dick isn’ttall.He is short.He can’t reach the apples.He isputting a 5 _ under the tree.Can he reach theapples now? 6 _ , he can’t .He is too 7 _ .Herecomes Paul.He is Dick’s brother.“Hello, Dick, 8 _ are you doing?”
“Please help 9 _ , Paul, I can’t 10_ the apples.” “Here you are, Dick.One for you, and one forme!” “Thank you, Paul.”
Jack and John are twins.They are good at English.They like to swim and ride bikes in their holidays.They like to fly kites too.They often fly kites near the lake.But they not all the same .Jack likes playing football, but John likes playing ping-pong.Jack likes listening to music, but Jonh likes drawing pictures.They often help each other.
1. What are they good at ？
A.English B.Math C.Chinese D.Science
2. What do they like to do in their holiday ?
A.Play ping-pong and run. B.Swim and ride bikes. C.Swim and play basketball. D.Play ping-pong and ride bikes.
3. Where do they fly kites ?
A.Near the lake. B.In the park. C.On the beach. D.Near the river.
4.Who likes playing football ?
A.Jack B.John C.Jack and John
5. Do they often help each other ?
A.Yes, he does. B.No, he doesn’t. C.Yes, they do. D.No, they doesn’t.