1. Do you have_______toy animals?
A. some B. any C. a
2. Whose classroom is this? It’s__________ classroom.
A. we B. us C. our
3.A:Anything else? B: _______.
A.a glass of milks B.A cup of tea C a glasses of coffee
4. Can I_____________ your new dress? Sure.
A. have a look B. have a look at C. look
5. We don’t have any____ .
A. grape B. orange C. milk
6. —Can you play football?—Yes, I ______.
A. do B. can C. can’t
7. —_______ _______ crayons do you have?—Twelve.
A. How many B. How nice C. How much
8. I _______ eighteen toy dogs.
A. has B. have C. Am
9.Can you _____ ?
A. swimming B. swim C. swims
10. _____ be sad.
A.Do B. don’t. C. can’t.
11.---Can you see the boy ___the tree?----Yes ,I can.
A.with B.in C.on
12.I don’t have a ball, ___.
A.too B.either C.then
13.---Do you like_____?--- Yes ,I_____
A. apples, do. B. apples，like C. an apple ,do
14.----Can you play _______?---Yes,I can.
A.basketball B.a football C.the basketball
15.---_____ you like some grapes?---No ,thank you .
A.Do B. Would C. Are
My name is Tom. I’m a student. My school is not very big , but very beautiful. Look, this is my
classroom. It’s very bright. There is a computer on the teacher’s desk. There are 46 students in my
class. 22 girls and 24 boys . My school has two libraries. The big one is for the students. The small
one is for the teachers. There’s a big playground in the school . I like to play football there . I like my school very much.
1. Tom’s school is very big and beautiful.( TF)
2. Tom’s classroom is very bright.( TF )
3. There’s a computer in the classroom.( TF)
4.There are twenty-four girls in Tom’s class.( TF )
5. The big library is for the teachers. ( TF )
6. Tom can play football. ( TF )