1. What’s wrong _________ you?
A. from B. with C. for D. at
2. We‘ll come to your house ________ half _______ hour.
A. on, a B. in, a C. on, an D. in, an
3. It’s 10 o‘clock. Ben _______ TV in the bedroom.
A. is watching B. watch C. watches D. are watching
4. –Is this T-shirt ________ ? – Yes, it‘s _________
A. your, mine B. yours, mine C. yours, my D. your, my
5. –Is your friend a boy or a girl?
A. Yes, it is B. No C. A boy D. a boy
6. I get home ________ 4:40 in the afternoon.
A. in B. with C. on D. at
7. _______ talk in the library.
A. Don’t B. Not C. No D. don‘t
8. How many boys ________ there in the room?
A. is B. have C. are D. has
9. --__________ is the weather today? --- It’s fine.
A. What B. How C. Who D. Where
10. My father _________ a doctor.
A. are B. is C. am D. „s
11. He likes watching TV________ the evening.
A. on B. in C. at D. of
12. Ann__________ like writing letters.
A. don‘t B. isn’t C. wasn‘t D. doesn’t
13. Is that your __________ ?
A. pen B. pencils C. books D. a ruler
14. I go to ________ school from Monday to Friday.
A. the B. a C. \ D. an
15. I have got ________ bad headache.
A. a B. the C. an D.\
16. There _________ some noodles in the bowl.
A. are B. have C. has D. is
17. The students ________ their classroom every day.
A. cleans B. clean C. cleaned D. are cleaning
18. I‘m _______ my pen, but I can’t _______ it.
A.look for, find B.find, look for C.finding, look for D.looking for, find
19. It‘s very dark. Please ________ the light.
A. open B. turn off C. turn on D. close
20. _______ you _______ last night?
A. Do, swim B. Did, swim C. Did, swam D. Do, swam
21. Look! There is ________ “a” in the word “chair”.
A. a B. an C. \ D. the
22. It‘s my ________ bike.
A. brother B. brothers C. brother‘s D. brothers’
23. Go back to _______ seat.
A. you B. your C. he D. him