1. There ________ many high buildings in this city.
A. is B. are C. have D. has
2. –Can you come here next Monday? --Sorry, I________.
A. can B. don't C. can't D. am not
3. Did you ________ the video last night?
A. see B. watch C. look D. read
4. This room is ours, and that one is ________.
A. they B. them C. their D. theirs
5. Tom is __________ than Daming.
A. taller B. tall C. tallest D. the tallest
6. He often does some washing ________ Sunday.
A. at B. in C. on D. by
7. His mother is __________ nurse.
A. a B. an C. \ D. some
8. Do you want _______ home?
A. go B. go to C. to go to D. to go
9. –Thank you. --- ________.
A. No thanks B. You‘re welcome C. Thank you D.Ok
10. –Give me a ruler, please. --________.
A. Here you are B. Here is it C. Here it is D.Here its
11.There are three _________ in the office.
A. police B. policeman C. policemen D. police officer
12. ________ people are talking about the film.
A. A lot B. Lot of C. Lots of D. Much
13. –What are these? --_________.
A. It's buses B. They are pencil-box C. They are apples D. Oh, yes, there are
14. –How are you? --Fine, thank you. And you? --_________
A. How are you? B. I'm fine, too. C. Nice to meet you. D.Here you are
15. This is _________ book.
A. an English B. English C. an english D. a English
16. – What colour is your ruler? -- __________.
A. It's a white B. A white ruler C. It's white D.Its ruler
17. ________ mother is a teacher.
A. Betty's B. Betty C. Betty is D.Betty'
18. –Are these their _________ ? --No, they aren't. They are _______.
A. watch, our B. watch, yours C. watches, ours D. watching，our
19. Let's ________ them, please.
A. to see B. see C. seeing D. saw
20. The pencil is in __________.
A. the your bag B. you bag C. your bag D. a your bag
21. The clock is on the desk. Can you see ________?
A. one B. it C. clock D. them
22. Is this ________ watch?
A. I B. my C. me D. mine
23. --________ is it? --- Thirty yuan.
A. How B. How many C. How much D. How old
24. Happy birthday _______ you. This apple is ________ you.
A. to, to B. for, to C. to, for D. for, for
25. --________ is Jim? -- He's fine.
A. How old B. How C. What D. Who
26. We ________ English.
A. are speak B. speak C. listen D. are listen
27. My shoes ________ blue, How about yours?
A. is B. are C. am D. not
28. He will buy a book _________ me.
A. for B. in C. to with D.as
29. Jim and ________ are in the same class.
A. me B. I C. my D. mine
30. It's time ________ have dinner.
A. on B. to C. \ D. for
31. The car is coming. Don't _________ in the street.
A. play football B. play with fire C. sing songs D. talk loudly
32. Is your father a doctor _________ a farmer?
A. and B. but C. or D. for
33. My father ________ to buy a tie (领带) last year.
A. wants B. wanted C. want D. wanting
34. You can get ________ at the third stop.
A. off B. on C. in D. of
35. He likes ______ stamps.
A. collect B. collects C. collecting D. collected
36. Your answer is very good. _________, please.
A. Stand up B. Sit C. Stand D. Sit down
37. He ________ watch TV this evening.
A. will B. would C. are going to D. am going to
38. I am ________.
A. first B. the first one C. one first D. one
39. There ____ some orange juice and some ________ on the table.
A. have, oranges B. are, oranges C. is, oranges D. has, oranges
40. January ________ the first month of a year.
A. will be B. are C. can be D. is
41. I can't carry _________.
42. We are ________ the supermarket.
A. at B. on C. under D. behind
43. The ______ are falling down the stairs.
A. orange B. orangess C. oranges D. an orange
44. We are going to ________ Beijing.
A. visits B. visiting C. visited D. visit
45. There _______ a book and two pens on the desk.
A. are B. has C. is D. have
46. He's talking to her friend, _____ the phone is ringing.
A. but B. or C. and D. so
47. I want _____ a map of China.
A. is buying B. buy C. to buy D. bought
48. Do you like ___________?
A. swim B. swimming C. are swimming D. swim, too
49. They often help__________.
A. I B. mine C. my D. me
50. Is it a picture ________ your school?
A. at B. in C. of D. with