3. Teach the new words.
4. Play the tape again. Have the students listen and say. After this, get the students to answer the following questions:
⑴Who met Daming at the airport? (Grandma and Simon)
⑵What did Daming see in New York? (Buildings, cards and people)
⑶What food did he want to try? (American food)
5. Complete activity 2 in SB. (Get the students to ask and answer in pairs)
6. Practise to pronounce 'wh' 'wr'.
7. Learn the song: It’s a big exciting world.
8. Complete exercise 1 in AB.
Practise the following sentences in pairs:
Where are you from?
Where are you going to go?
Where are you going to go there?
Where are you going to do there?
Module 10 Preparations
Unit 2 I’m in New York now
arrive Grandma mad Chinese food for me.
flat I want to try American food.
made I will write again soon.