1. Knowledge aims:
Learning the new words and sentences just like a box of sweet/ I like sweets. /inside/lollipops/hard nuts/soft jelly/Which one do you like? and so on.
2. Ability aims:
Improve the students Oral English and let students know something about expressing feelings.
Let the students can make communication with each other with using the new sentences.
3. Moral aims:
We must attend the class seriously.
Reading / Listening / writing / speaking.
Role play of part A
Computer / TV / a tape recorder / pictures
Expressions and sentences
Good morning/afternoon everyone/ how are you/Who is on duty today?
2. Go over lesson 5.
1. Turn on the computer and learn the words according to the pictures: a box of sweets/inside…
2. Learn the sentences according to the words and pictures of part A.
3. Watching TV.
1. Follow the tape.
2. Read after the teacher.
3. Read out the words and sentences according to the computer
4. Check up the result.
5. Make a role-play under the teacher’s directions.
1. Remember the words.
2. Read Part A after class and practice the role-play.
Do some homework at home.